Our Mississauga Training Facility is located at:348 LAKESHORE ROAD EAST, Unit 4, MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO, L5G 1H7
TRAINING FACILITY: VIEW MAP
Call: 289-807-0199 or 1-866-966-4566
Mississauga First Aid & CPR Training
First Aid 4U offers First Aid and CPR Training Courses in Mississauga. First Aid 4U is Ontario’s Multi Award Winning Red Cross Training Partner Of Red Cross First Aid and CPR training courses and certification in Mississauga and throughout the GTA. Public courses are offered on both weekends and weekdays at our Mississauga training facility each month.
University and College Students: Our WSIB Approved Red Cross First Aid & CPR Certificates are accepted by all faculties and professors throughout Ontario. Please check your faculty requirements to ensure you select the proper course before registering.
First Aid & CPR Training for Individuals
- Standard First Aid & CPR training is required for most employees and students
- Emergency First Aid Classes
- All courses include CPR C training (adult, infant and child) or CPR HCP for Health Care Providers
- Red Cross certificate is issued immediately upon course completion and valid for 3 years
First Aid & CPR Training for Business & Groups
- We offer discounted rates for group training at any one of our Ontario training facilities or yours
- Employers are responsible to ensure First Aid and CPR trained staff are on duty at all times
- WSIB compliant courses meet federal and provincial occupational health and safety legislation
- Red Cross certificates are valid for 3 years